I am trying to learn the art of wakesufing, Red Bluff style. It is behind a boat, on a shorter "surfboard", and the wake is what pushes you. If you do it right and the wake is big enough you don't even have to hold onto a rope to keep going. (I still have to hang onto the rope.) The guys I went with are still trying to figure it out too. I don't think we are getting a high enough wake.
Check out the videos and the bottom of the blog.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I wonder if your boat isn't heavy enough? Do you have those "fat sacks" I think they are called that weigh your boat down to get the desired wake? I don't know much about boating but I would like to get into when I have money to!
Post a Comment